Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Tree Fun


My people put up my Christmas tree for me about a week ago. It took them long enough. They were super-lazy and didn't put one up at all last year. I'm glad they finally got around to it, though. It smells nice, it gives me an extra place to get a drink of water and most of all it has THESE:

That's right! Much like people have pinatas, I get these little glass ornaments that, if you're lucky, have little puppy-treats in them. I haven't found any, yet. But I plan on starting my search again soon. The people make it tricky for me, but I am very adept at getting to all of them. First, I take out the low-hanging ornaments. Then I use the well-lit wire rope as a ladder to climb to the top of the tree where the most valuable prizes often hide.

Here's a picture of my exploits from a couple years ago. No treats that year, but I'm still hopeful for this year.

No comments: