Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Person

Well, now it looks like this little person is here to stay. I don't know what the big deal is, but he gets all kinds of stuff I can't have. He's ON THE FURNITURE all the time. They give him CLOTHES and if he makes the slightest noise, my people pay all kinds of attention to him. Maybe I just need to bark a little louder . . . . Heck, he doesn't even have to go outside to use the bathroom!

I did check him out the other day.


He smells okay and I think he'll be the perfect-sized jockey for that race I've always wanted to enter.

Here's some more pictures if you're into that sort of thing.

1 comment:

Norm said...

I'm glad you finally learned how to use a computer.

The new little guy is cute. Wait about a year and you will get to experience the magic chair.